Thursday, May 1, 2014

1/5/14

Quick Write : I cannot give you an honest answer cause I would have to actually be in that situation before I could know what I'd do. Part of me would not want to live that way, part of me would hang on to life with all my strength. I cannot truly tell how I'd feel until I was in that position. I have known some terribly handicapped people, most of whom did very well for themselves, despite their handicap. Some were depressed over their difficulities, some made the best of a bad situation. I do know that I would likely have a hard time if I couldn't "do" for myself as I am used to doing.

1 comment:

  1. Which quick write are you responding to? You have to give your readers some context so they know what you are talking about. Don't see a mind map on your blog....

    ReplyDelete