Friday, March 21, 2014

mindset Reflection

Two aspect's of mindset that I would change would be when the person in the video said that people with fixed mindset's usually ignore useful advice and when the video also said that people with fixed mindset's just give up easily. Those were the main two aspects of mindset that I would need to change in myself because I always give up easily and thinks things are to hard when challenges get difficult and I also ignore when other try to give me helpful advice.   I am a person with a fixed mindset who needs a lot to change because since I have a fixed mindset everything seems so much difficult and challenging for me; so I easily give up and don't way to hear what anyone has to say, because I feel everyone is against me and attacking me for nothing; it is all just in my head.

1 comment:

  1. You so understand this stuff. Why can't you accept the fact it's all about effort? I see you making good effort and it is producing good results. You are progressing each day. Don't give up. 4-4-4-4

    ReplyDelete